Fishery Opening Times:
We are open daily at 7.30am. We close at dusk every day.
Last cast 15 minutes before closing time.
From time to time we run events such as competitions, fun days, charity or group days. For some of these events, part or all of the fishery may be closed to day ticket anglers. Details of any restrictions are listed on our calendar.
Lodge Opening Times
The fishing lodge is always open when the fishery is open from 7.30 am and if by any chance it needs to be closed during the day entry can still be gained by way of a pin-code door entry system, with the pin number available in the signing in shed.
We can do group breakfasts and lunches. If you would like this please let us know a few days in advance so we can get this ready for you. Or if your group is small (say 2-6 people) if you call the day before to let us know we can make sure to have either bacon or bacon and egg baps ready for you either on arrival or for mid morning, whichever you prefer.
Fishery Information and Rules
Fishing is conditional on acceptance on the following rules:
All anglers at Brick Farm Lakes must behave and fish in a sporting and reasonable manner, in keeping with immediate environment and activity and in accordance with the following rules and the Environment Agency recommendations. Any person considered to be behaving in an unsporting or unreasonable manner or who does not comply with the following rules will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given.
Whilst you are fishing at Brick Farm Lakes it is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically fit and sufficiently experienced and/or skilled for this type of unsupervised activity. You must inform us immediately if you have any concerns in this respect or if you have any condition that we should be aware of that might give rise to a greater than normal degree of risk. Please remember that alcohol in any quantity significantly increases your risk of accident, hypothermia and drowning.
- To protect our fish stocks and lakes generally, please ensure, if you have fished elsewhere recently, particularly abroad, that your boots and tackle have been thoroughly cleaned and dried in order to minimize the risk of the spread of disease, parasites or invasive species.
- All anglers are strongly recommended to wear protective glasses.
- Fly fishing only - please respect other anglers
- No wading is permitted
- Ticket must be purchased before fishing and is valid on the day of purchase only
- No catch and release
- Upgrades - when your ticket limit on the day of purchase is reached a new ticket must be purchased to continue fishing or you can purchase an Upgrade ticket - available in the Paying-in Shed
- Bags & vehicles will be regularly checked
- No dogs are allowed around the lakes and no dogs to be left in cars on warm or hot days
- Minimum tippet strength 6lbs, maximum 3-fly limit, droppers allowed
- Children aged 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- It is the responsibility of the angler to hold a valid rod licence
- Please fill in the Returns book on arrival and departure to help us keep stock to the optimum level for your enjoyment - we stock our lakes very regularly with quality trout in an excellent range of sizes and various colours
We hope you really enjoy your visit!