Brick Farm Lakes is a great place to learn how to fly fish.
If you want to fly-fish, but do not know where to start, just call us on 01323 832615 or pop into the fishing lodge for a chat any time. It is easier than you might think.
We run beginner days or can recommend a coach for a private starter lesson for one or more people. We can also provide all the equipment you will need and have gift voucher packages available.
Where to Get Tackle
We do not sell tackle at the fishery although we have a small emergency selection of leader, flies and the other bits easily lost.
The following local shops do sell fly fishing tackle.
Lagoon Bait & Tackle Shop
- 327 Kingsway, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 4LD
- Tel: 01273 415879
- Facebook page: www.facebook.com/pages/Lagoon-Bait-Tackle/451978624837494
Anglers Den Sussex
- 6 North Road, Pevensey Bay, East Sussex, BN24 6AY
- Tel: 01323 460911
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.anglersdensussex.co.uk
Anglers Cabin Fishing Tackle Shop
- Unit 8, ST Marys Walk, High Street, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN271AF
- Tel: 01323 440 344
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.anglers-cabin.com
- 67 Ninfield Road, Sidley, East Sussex TN39 5BB
- Tel: 07831 888268
Squires Fisheries & Tackle
- 25 Southwick Square, Brighton, East Sussex, BN42 4FP
- Tel: 01273 592903
Tackle shop owners - if you want to be added to this list of local tackle shops please let us know.